Looking for KitchenAid mixer deals? KitchenAid makes a variety of kitchen appliances including major and countertop models. However, the KitchenAid mixer remains the most popular tool for professional chefs and the best-selling product in the category. Although KitchenAid mixers are often sold on large merchant websites, the prices can vary widely. To help you find the most current KitchenAid mixer discounts, we track them. We regularly update this page with the most current offers, so if you don’t see what you are looking for below, please check back.
Our readers love to compare prices and find out the latest KitchenAid mixers. Keurig is a favorite among single-serve drinkers. Over the years readers have been looking for the best Instant Pot deals. Ninja Foodi offers are very popular because Ninja Foodi multipurpose appliances frequently outperform their respective categories in terms of performance and value.
KitchenAid Pro5 Plus — $505, was $500
Where to Buy
- Design with bowl-lift for better stability when mixing heavy loads
- A stainless steel bowl that can hold a huge 5-quarts of food
- Superior build quality and a high-quality finish
- Compatible with more than 10 optional attachments
KitchenAid mixers are praised by chefs and cooks around the world for their efficiency. This model is a great example of this company’s commitment to quality. The KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus is a great tool to have around your kitchen if you are a frequent mixer. The KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus is a great stand mixer that has all you need for making the perfect baking recipe, no matter if you are a beginner baker or seasoned cake-maker. The build quality is what you will notice the moment you open the box. It is robustly constructed with an exterior design that looks great in professional kitchens.
KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus excels at mixing large quantities of ingredients. Even with large loads, the bowl-lift design provides stability and support for your counter. You can choose from a fast or slow kneading speed. There are over 10 speeds available. You can bake up to 9 dozen cookies with the 5-quart stainless steel, which allows you to spend more time at the mixer while enjoying your tasty creations. There are also 67 touch points around the bowl of the mixer, which ensures a consistent and thorough mix every time.
The unit comes with three attachments. A flat beater to make cake batters and a hook to work with heavier doughs. There is also a whip whip that whips up meringue. If you are looking for something other than baking, this stand mixer is a great choice. This unit can be equipped with over 10 KitchenAid accessories that you can easily swap out. There’s an attachment for everything, so you don’t have to worry about whether you are making pasta or burger patties at home. This is a fantastic way to improve your kitchen using a single high-quality appliance.
How to Choose the Best KitchenAid Mixer
These stand mixers can be expensive, even with great KitchenAid mixer discounts. So you should carefully consider the available options before making a decision. You can’t go wrong if you choose to purchase the lowest-priced KitchenAid mixer sales of the largest or smallest models. The KitchenAid Artisan Mini Series, 3.5-quart stand mixers, are extremely powerful. You can’t go wrong with a KitchenAid professional mixer or an 8-quart commercial mixer. These mixers are extremely versatile and will make your cooking easier. There are two problems with buying the largest or the smallest mixers: if your recipe is too large or you don’t use enough of the larger mixer, or if the mixer you have becomes obsolete. When choosing your KitchenAid mixer, we recommend you take into consideration the following. You can save your time by narrowing down the models you are interested in.
- Design: The first thing you should decide about when choosing a KitchenAid stand-mixer is whether it will be tilt-head- or bowl-lift. The tilt-head design literally names the mixer head, so it is easy to access the contents of the bowl. The bowl-lift models are ideal for mixing large quantities of ingredients. They have a strong motor and extra support from the base.
- What amount of the dish you are going to make? KitchenAid stands mixers and mixing bowls are available in a range of sizes, from 3.5 to 8 quarts. The majority of home cooks don’t need to use more than six quarts of ingredients. The KitchenAid Mini stand mixer has a 3.5-quart bowl that can hold about 5 dozen cookies. KitchenAid’s standard measurement for mixing bowl capacities is 3.5 quarts. Everyone likes cookies. The KitchenAid Classic mixers have a 4.5-quart capacity bowl that can make eighteen cookies. Meanwhile, the Artisan 5-quart bowls yield nineteen cookies. Bowl life models up to seven-quarts can make up to fourteen dozen cookies. KitchenAid mixers are sized to power the bowl.
- Colour: While many people select red, black or white mixers, there are tons more options. KitchenAid offers a range of standard colors for all models, however KitchenAid can also offer limited-edition and seasonal colors. It may take you longer to locate a KitchenAid mixer deal if you are looking for something unusual.
- Bowls While you may think that stainless steel mixer bowls are the best, KitchenAid sells bowls in a variety of metal finishes and glass. If your KitchenAid mixer is going to be used frequently, purchasing additional mixing bowls will help you save time when you need them. You can have different colors and materials by buying multiple bowls.
- Attachments A key feature of KitchenAid mixers is the ability to take accessory attachments that allow them to mix more than just ingredients. A mixer typically comes with a wire whip and a flat beater. These standard tools, however, are only the start. The KitchenAid mixers come with an accessory hub which can hold many accessories. This is especially useful when entertaining large groups or setting up holiday meals. The most popular accessories for KitchenAid stand mixers are pasta rollers and ice cream machines. You can add a gourmet pasta presse, an all metal grain mill, a seven blade spiralizer, which can peel, core and slice vegetables, as well as a vegetable sheet cutter. You may also want the scale and sifter attachment, fruit and vegetable strainer attachment, slicer, shredder attachment and citrus juicer attachment as you begin to fully utilize the KitchenAid mixer’s power and versatility. A KitchenAid mixer sale can provide you with a lot of help that can be invaluable.
Best Professional-Level: KitchenAid 8-Quart Commercial Countertop Mixer. Best Large Capacity: SanLidA 9.5-Quart Stand Mixer. Best for Precision: Cuisinart 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer. Best Compact: KitchenAid Artisan Mini 3.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer.10-Sept-2021
Best Overall: KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer.29-Oct-2021
– KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer.
– Cuisinart Precision Stand Mixer. Best stand mixer for baking bread.
– KitchenAid Pro Line Series Stand Mixer.
– Smeg Retro Stand Mixer.
– KitchenAid Classic Plus.
– Wolf Gourmet Stand Mixer.
– Kenwood Chef Titanium.
– Frigidaire ESTM020 Stand Mixer.
The Custom Metallic series is the upper crust of the Artisan models with stunning, high end metal finishes. This Artisan Mixer comes with the same accessories as the standard KitchenAid Artisan Mixer with a stainless steel bowl with handle, coated beater, coated dough hook and wire whip.
Best Overall/Best Rated: KitchenAid Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield. Best Value: Hamilton Beach Electric Stand Mixer. Best Budget-Friendly: Dash Stand Mixer. Best Splurge: Ankarsrum Original Kitchen Machine.10-Sept-2021
Artisan mixer bowls have a convenient handle, while Classic mixers do not. Classic mixers come with a brushed (matte) stainless steel bowl, while Artisan mixers come with a polished (shiny) stainless steel bowl. Artisan mixers feature a pouring shield, and Classic mixers do not.12-Apr-2022
KitchenAid is a well-known kitchen appliance company that sells a variety of products including stand mixers. The KitchenAid stand mixer is the most popular product in the company and for good reason: it’s great for baking, pasta making, or anything else you can think of.